1. Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract: This innovative marine essence is sourced from deep cold waters, and protects the skin from blue light damage, in addition to giving the skin a natural glow.
2. Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): An essential vitamin that helps brighten skin, leaving you with a fairer-looking complexion after cleansing.
3. Cucumber Extract: A well-known edible plant that moisturizes skin and provides refreshing effect.
4. Mild Surfactant System: A blend of amino acid-based primary surfactants that work together to dissolve makeup, dirt, impurities and oils, while maintaining the skins’ hydration level. These are gentler on our skin as amino acids are essential building blocks to our skin’s peptides and proteins.
5. Aloe Vera Juice: A globally recognised ingredient for soothing damaged skin caused by daily stress and exposure to pollutants