1. Chia Seed: This superfood for the skin is loaded with high levels of phyto-nutrients such as Omega 3, Omega 6, Vitamins and antioxidants. It minimizes skin discomfort after a hectic day while boosting skin’s hydration levels.
2. Bacillus Ferment: This is a rare marine active ingredient obtained from the turquoise waters of Mauritius Island. A hectic lifestyle, coupled with stress and weather changes can weaken our skin, leaving it dry and dull. However, this unique marine ingredient resets skin tonicity by sealing the skin’s hydration levels to restore its softness, and giving it a healthy glow.
3. Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): This highly stable vitamin offers a range of skin benefits, including brightening skin, leaving you with fairer complexion. We use the purest form of Niacinamide in our formulation to ensure the safety and efficacy of our product.
4. Ceramide: Ceramides are lipids that are present in our skin that help it retain its moisture. Our botanical-derived ceramides increase the moisture and elasticity of our skin. At night, it is an important building block for our skin to repair its own barrier function.
5. Aloe Vera Juice: A globally recognised ingredient for soothing damaged skin caused by daily stress and exposure to pollutants. It has also been proven to enhance cell proliferation and improve skin’s appearance.
6. Argan: Another skin superfood makes the list. Our Argan Oil is sourced from Morocco and contains tocopherols, polyphenol, squalene and unique sterols to help skin regenerate its barrier and elasticity.
7. Natural Betaine: This ingredient, which is derived from sugar beetroot, delivers powerful hydration to the skin due to its ability to lock in moisture for lasting hydration. It is among our skin’s key Natural Moisturizing Factor components.